Terms & Conditions
This Agreement (the “Agreement”) is an agreement between you and Albert InterKitchen Sdn Bhd that states the terms and conditions under which you may use the Site and receive service from InterKitchen, which includes processing and delivery of product orders. Your use of the InterKitchen Service and the Site constitutes your agreement to the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions, do not use the Site or the InterKitchen Service.
Ordering through the Site:
To receive delivery, you must live in a residential home, apartment or be at a corporate address and you (or your representative of legal age) must be present to receive your order from our delivery service partner.The person at the delivery address that receives the delivery is conclusively presumed to be authorized to receive the delivery.
In the case of inclement weather or unforeseen delivery complications, it may be necessary to make adjustments to our delivery schedule, which will cause us to suspend any agreed delivery times. If there will be a significant delay, a customer service representative may call or e-mail you to let you know the status of your delivery time. We will deliver your order as soon as conditions permit. If your designated delivery location (i.e. street, avenue, etc.) or day is inaccessible, rendering us unable to make the delivery, we will contact you to determine the best alternate location.
Customers are under no obligation to tip the delivery team but have the option of doing so if exceptional service is provided by the person.
Credit Card Payment:
Your credit card will be charged for your order on the day your order is placed on the website.Our payment platform will charge your credit card for an amount equal to 100% of the total items in your order. InterKitchen will not process orders that use an incorrect, expired, overdrawn or fraudulent credit card; we will make our best efforts to contact you if this occurs. However, in the event such an order is processed, InterKitchen reserves the right to collect funds for any uncollected transactions owed to it. If you fail to pay any fees or charges when due (which would include if a cheque is returned or electronic payment is rejected), InterKitchen reserves the right to cancel the order. In case of suspected use of fraudulent credit cards (with information given by the bank or by our own staff), InterKitchen reserve the right to hold the delivery until the bank confirms the legitimacy of the payment.
You shall be responsible and liable for any fees (including attorneys’ fees and collection costs) that InterKitchen may incur in its efforts to collect any unpaid balances from you. Your right to use the InterKitchen Service is subject to limits established by InterKitchen and/or by your credit card issuer.
In no event will InterKitchen be liable for any damages of any kind arising from or in connection with the use of, or the inability to use, the site, the InterKitchen service, or the Internet. InterKitchen liability shall be limited to providing you with a refund for any product that is returned. Your sole and exclusive remedy here under shall be for you to discontinue your use of the InterKitchen service and to terminate this agreement. InterKitchen reserves the right to limit your order or the quantity of a specific product you may order. As some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential, incidental, or special damages or of implied warranties, in such states and jurisdictions liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
The material on the Site is provided for lawful purposes only. InterKitchen controls and operates this Site from its headquarters in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use the Site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Information regarding price and availability is subject to change without notice.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold InterKitchen Parties harmless from any and all suits, actions, legal or administrative proceedings, claims, demands, damages, liabilities, and expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising in connection with a violation of this Agreement by you or through use of your account.
In no event will InterKitchen may have failed to deliver your order or you wished to cancel your order before the shipping is done, you will be untitled to a full refund.
- Send us an email at email@example.com or call us at +60 19 319 1010 (Whatsapp) to inform us of your request
- Upon approval of your request, we will process a refund – either directly to your credit card, or into your bank account if you used online banking.For the latter, the bank will require from you: Full name, ID number, account number and bank name.
Notice: InterKitchen reserves the right to refuse a refund request due to unreasonable grounds provided (by the customer) to claim a refund.
* Product image: While we always try to have the most updated label uploaded on the website, sometimes we may receive new and different once and not manage to upload them on time. So the images uploaded on the website are not contractual, if you want to make sure the current one we have, you can email or whatsapp us directly.
* Vintage: Vintage are only contractual if it is recorded on the wine name itself (ex: Chateau Croizet-Bages – Pauillac 2005). While we always try to maintain the correct one on the product page, sometime we may miss an update.
* Bottle size: General bottle size for wine are 750ml and spirits 700ml.
* Alcohol level: While we always try to maintain the correct one on the product page, sometime we may miss an update on new stock arrival or a wrong one may have been added. So the information on the website are not contractual, if you want to make sure the current one we have, you can email or whatsapp us directly.
Usage of Vouchers:
InterKitchen may offer vouchers during promotional or special events. Unless stated otherwise, the following general rules apply to vouchers:
- Voucher is only to be used once per customer
- A customer can be identified by the person’s name, email, phone number or delivery address
- Voucher is applicable only on full-priced products excluding events & promotions – unless stated otherwise
- Only 1 voucher can be used per transaction/order
- If you used a voucher for an order where the payment failed or was cancelled, you will not be able to use that voucher code again. In the event that this happens, contact us directly for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Most vouchers have specific requirements: Minimum total spend or products from specific categories. If the order does not comply to those conditions, the voucher will not be applicable
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for goods or monetary value if not used, it can solely used for online orders
- Most vouchers have a limited validity timeline, which cannot be extended
Voucher’s Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the redemption and use of promotional vouchers and voucher codes (“Vouchers”):
- “Vouchers” includes, but is not limited to: coupon code, discount code, discount coupon, sale voucher, voucher code or any other form of discount available on InterKitchen site
- A “Customer” is any individual or entity that makes an order or purchase at InterKitchen website or via its sales team
- An “Order” or “Purchase” is an instruction from customer to InterKitchen to buy or obtain an item/s by paying for its full amount.
- Vouchers are only valid on the InterKitchen website for online orders and cannot be redeemed during events or elsewhere
- All voucher codes expire as stated on individual codes
- Vouchers are not transferable or exchangeable for cash
- A valid voucher must be entered at the checkout page in order to redeem its value
- Customers can only use the specific voucher once unless otherwise stated in the promotion of that voucher
- Vouchers have a limited time period in which it is valid – this time period cannot be extended
- InterKitchen reserves the right to cancel or modify any order, or revoke the use of vouchers for any reason, due to the following reasons:
- Abuse of voucher usage, including the use of multiple accounts or multiple checkouts associated with the same customer or group of customers
- Suspicious or fraudulent purchasing activity
- Voucher used in bad faith (including resold vouchers or use of vouchers/points by customers purchasing products for the purpose of re-selling)
- Vouchers are not valid in conjunction with other promotions or discounts, unless otherwise stated
- Additional terms and conditions may be specified in relation to specific voucher code (for example about period, eligibility, rebate amount and products included), and will govern the use and redemption of those vouchers
- InterKitchen will not be liable and/or be required to offer replacement vouchers, discounts, credits, cash or otherwise compensate customers for:
- Discontinued or cancelled vouchers
- Improper use of, or inability to redeem, a voucher
- The inability to claim a voucher due to technical issues
- InterKitchen reserves the right to change these terms & conditions or cancel any promotions at any time and without notice
InterKitchen adhere to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, which regulates the collection and processing of the personal data and other information (collectively, “Personal Data”) of individuals. The Act, which applies to all entities established in Malaysia, requires AlbertWines2u to inform you (as the Data Subject) of your rights regarding your personal data that is being processed by us and the purposes for the data processing. AlbertWines2u is committed to the protection of your personal data in accordance with the PDPA; this Privacy Notice explains how AlbertWines2u collects and processes your personal data in accordance with the Act.
The Personal data which you provide or have provided for the use by InterKitchen for its services (via its website or by any other means) including any additional information you may subsequently provide, may be used and processed by us for the following purposes:
- to process your request for our products and/or services
- to establish your identity and background
- to communicate with you
- to provide services to you
- to respond to your inquiries
- to provide you with information on products and services of InterKitchen
- other similar purposes
InterKitchen shall keep your Personal Data in its business records while you remain a customer or client of InterKitchen. We also retain your Personal Data for a reasonable period of time after you are no longer a client of InterKitchen for data analytic purposes.You may at any point hereafter make inquiries, complaints about your Personal Data, have access to your Personal Data, correct your Personal Data or limit the processing of your Personal Data (as described above) by accessing your account on the website or submitting your request by email at email@example.com.
Termination of Agreement: Any agreement is effective upon your acceptance as set forth herein and shall continue in full force and effect until terminated. InterKitchen may suspend or terminate this Agreement or the InterKitchen Service or remove or disable access to any part of the InterKitchen Service at any time for any reason with or without notice to you. You may terminate this Agreement and your AlbertWines2u Service at any time for any reason by delivering notice in the manner provided below, where termination will be effective the day notice is received or such later date specified in the notice. InterKitchen reserves the right to collect fees and charges incurred before you cancel your InterKitchen Service. In addition, you are responsible for any charges incurred to third-party vendors or content providers prior to your cancellation.
Notices: InterKitchen may give notice to you of a change in this Agreement, a change in the InterKitchen Fee Schedule, and any other matter through a general posting on the InterKitchen Site, by electronic mail, or by conventional mail to your address contained in the Customer Registration Data. You may give notice to InterKitchen by telephone, electronic mail or by conventional mail to:
• InterKitchen Sdn Bhd
2A-D, Jalan Teknologi, Taman Sains Selangor, Kota Damansara
43000 Selangor – Malaysia
Tel: +60 19 319 1010 (Whatsapp)
Third-Party Beneficiaries: The provisions of this Agreement are for the benefit of InterKitchen Party, and each shall have the right to assert and enforce the provisions directly on their own behalf. This Agreement and all obligations and restrictions placed upon you or your permitted users by this Agreement shall survive termination of this Agreement and your InterKitchen Service.
Amendment: InterKitchen may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on our Site. All amended terms shall automatically be effective seven days after they are initially posted on our Site. By using this Site after the effective date of any such amendment, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then current Agreement to which you are bound. This Agreement was last revised in February 2020